View Single Post
Anonymous57777

Default Oct 03, 2017 at 03:29 AM

Sometimes greed does terrible things to people. When it is the driving force in someone's life, then IMO, their life is a bit shallow. Putting a price on friendship and love cheapens it's value. There is nothing more valuable than true love. You know, love as defined in the Bible, the kind that is, "patient and kind; love does not envy or boast; it is not arrogant or rude. It does not insist on its own way; it is not irritable or resentful;it does not rejoice at wrongdoing, but rejoices with the truth. Love bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things." This is a tall order but if she loves money more than you, I think she is in a sad state in some ways. This is very judgemental thing to say and, of course, I may be way off the mark, but someday, when we die, it will not matter how much money we have in the bank. What will matter is--how much did we love others? How much were we loved by others? How often did we show others we loved them through our words and deeds? I am sorry your sister is not acting loving toward you. It is always sad when these things happen.
  Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Thanks for this!
Rose76