Magnate

Member Since Jul 2010
432 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Oct 08, 2017 at 09:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by stopchewinggum View Post
Believe me I wish I could! I've literally been turned down by every pdoc in 3 hour radius, even the community pdocs. Yes, I have insurance. They still won't take me. I've never been violent. Yet, somehow my case is "too complicated." My T is a friend of this pdoc, and the pdoc does tend to be disorganized. My T pulled a few strings. It's actually his receptionists that are the problem though. They won't answer phones, and they don't always call when the pdoc needs to reschedule. However, this pdoc is one of the rare pdocs that, if you can get a hold of his receptionists, and you're having a meltdown he will make time to see you same day. He generally won't make appointments longer than a month apart either. It's just impossible to get a hold of him without going to his office, which isn't close by, and showing up freaking out. (That might end badly of course.)
I hope he will be understanding about you making the med adjustment and maybe put you on a more therapeutic dose.

Thanks for this!
stopchewinggum