View Single Post
crystal blue

Member Since Oct 2017
18 hugs
given
Default Oct 10, 2017 at 02:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrokenWing60 View Post
How would you all feel if.. you have always been there and been involved in the lives of your now Adult children, who now have families. We have never had any quarrels... Their father & I would drop anything We're doing to help them out in any way.. Then when special occasions come up, they shrug us off, decline our invites... saying, like.. We want to spend a quiet supper together alone... or they invite other family over for the holiday for supper/events, and the only way we find out is when we are told they can't come to our house since they have other family invited over for supper.... but we could come too, if we want.... Feeling like we are second rated, insignificant in their lives....
I am new to this group. I don't have any words of wisdom, but, I do know how you feel. My grown children, daughter 41 and son 36 have just pretty much wrote me out of their lives. I don't get to see my grand daughters at all. I hope things get better for you. I am sending you a hug.

Citalopram
Quetiapine (for sleep)
I currently isolate everyday. I am ok with that, but some times feel lonely. However, I do not want to have a relationship in the real world in person as people make me nervous. I have trust issues.
crystal blue is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Bill3