View Single Post
January
Legendary

Member Since Jan 2005
6,336 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Oct 12, 2017 at 10:33 AM

Christina, sulfa takes a while to get into your system and start working. Give it some time.

Gus, the flowers are beautiful!

CW, I hope the methotrexate helps you and doesn't cause any bad side effects. My Drs do blood tests on me every time they see me. They always do liver and kidney panels.

Spondi, I hope your appointment goes great today. It's so good to write your symptoms and problems down so you can use it when you talk to the Dr. I always do that. If I don't I always forget something important. I hope your day goes great and that you come home and get some sleep.

Cake, I watched part of the national news just for you last night. It was about the fires. Are you close to them? Are you safe? Be careful, dear heart. I am worried about you.

I go back to the dentist today to see if they can do anything to fix my lower denture so I can wear it. I am losing hope for it. Also, there is almost a hole worn in the top one already. That can't be right. I've discovered in my research that people with Sjogrens have a lot of trouble wearing dentures. Who in the world would have known that before I started this journey?

My avatar and signature were created for my use only and may not be copied or used by anyone else.

Hugs from:
cakeladie, spondiferous, Wild Coyote, ~Christina

Thanks for this!
Gus1234U, spondiferous, Wild Coyote, ~Christina