Wild Coyote
Legendary
Community Liaison

Member Since Jun 2016
70.9k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Heart Oct 12, 2017 at 12:52 PM

Jan, sorry you have been experiencing issues with your dentures. Bummer! I hope the dentist can help. I enjoy your sharing about Sjogrens; it's helpful to understand more about it. Yet, I am sorry you have cause to know.
It's clear you have a sweet, gentle, truly compassionate spirit. The world needs more people like you!

Cake, The fires are just horrible! I hope you are safe!

Spondi, I hope your appointment today is helpful. Waiting to hear how it went for you and your wife.

Child, Thinking of you, hoping the healing is going well. I hope you are comfortable.

~Christina, I hope your needs are being met. Much Love to you!

Gus, Thanks for sharing beauty with us! Awesome! I am sorry you are suffering today. I can also feel you compassion for all. Also awesome!

Liz and Kiya, I know you are often participating here. I hope all is well for each of you.

Oh, Jan, thanks for the well wishes. I get labs done every month now. Initially, I'd had labs every two weeks. I have a standing order there, so I can go in anytime.

The weather is changing and pain/stiffness are acting up. I am also on prednisone daily and morphine (for the past 15 years). I am hoping the MTX will work well enough that I can finally decrease the prednisone and the morphine. I am not in full swing with the MTX, as I have been increasing slowly and my joints are in a lot of pain today. I'll have another injection soon.

It's a beautiful day! If I can get the pain to quiet enough, DH and I are going to take a ride through another part of the mountains, in order to view the foliage. I hope I can make it today. If not, then another day soon.

Love All Around!

WC

Hugs from:
January, spondiferous, ~Christina

Thanks for this!
Gus1234U, January, spondiferous, ~Christina