AspiringAuthor
Veteran Member

Member Since Oct 2017
374 hugs
given
Default Oct 22, 2017 at 01:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammi38 View Post
My interest is limited to watching spanking scenes in TV and movies, listening to friends' stories, and listening for spankings/threats out in public. Still, there is something very wrong. Why am I this way?
They usually say that embracing is best, but I do see how you'd find that level of obsession tiring. Probably "very wrong" does not capture it, but "too much" or "too intense" does?

There is a general approach called desensitization, where you engage in what you want to stop as much as possible, until - hopefully - you become desensitized. I do not know if that would work for you, because you already have rewound the same episode 100 times, but, when you did, you thought it was wrong. How about you do another 100 rewinds, but not thinking that it is wrong?

Also, you do not mention books. What happens when you read a book rather than watch a show? Do you take pleasure in imagining a spanking scene? more pleasure/less/same as with TV or movies?

"Uncle Tom's cabin" and Maxim Gorky's "Childhood" would be classic examples of scenes in which minors are spanked.
AspiringAuthor is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote