Legendary

Member Since Dec 2014
1,879 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Oct 27, 2017 at 06:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fluffyraincloud View Post
To be honest i just want cuddles and like nice normal slightly kinky sex, not one where he calls me a *****. He tells me to make serious plans to come visit him, without anyone knowing. I trust him but i don´t trust myself. I should tell him this instead of some site but, it won´t give good results. I love him and maybe i can change his mind. Maybe he´ll become more like i want him to be.

Not another 50 Shades fantasy!

It’s a possibility that he went down the sadist path because he thinks you are wanting that. But he’s really very into it.

If you had an honest talk with him and said, ‘game over’, I want you to be a nice, loving bf, and cut this crap with the S&M, I’m over it’, he might tell you he does have a ‘normal’ side and was just playing because he thought you were into it.

But— I don’t like how he strangled you. And I don’t like how he told you to come over with nobody knowing where you are going. Could this guy kill you? You are playing with fire. Your safety is more important than hoping to change a guy you met in a BDSM chat room into a sweet, loving bf!

You are better off disappearing, poof. Ghost him. Then stop lying and being shady. Then go find a nice, loving bf.

Thanks for this!
lizardlady