View Single Post
nowheretorun
Account Suspended

Member Since Mar 2003
PC PoohBah!
Default Jan 08, 2008 at 12:03 PM

i see that point coral... i think of the strong confident types (not to sterotype) like firefighters, soldiers, police, paramedics... good men come in all professions and have a range of skills...

i think (uh oh) for some women, maybe many, they are seeking a helper, an assistant.. raising children takes a lot of support... it isnt fair the women bear full or even most burden...

guys need to step up... ive learned this, i havent always been perfect... i still am not..

but guys come in all shades of gray like women do... we are all different and unique and each of us can tap into our masculine strength and remain sensitive to a wide variety of interests...

guys do need to assert at times... we all do, women as well... we need to know the line between assertive and aggressive...

we need to respect others pain... and find protector traits within ourselves..

women at times are more assertive than men.. well, there's the balance.. we all need to meet at a place of meeting... we all matter, we all make a difference... sometimes its ok to be just where we are and let nature lead... others, well, make a move... and be kind...

just my opinion...
nowheretorun is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote