View Single Post
salukigirl
Magnate

Member Since Oct 2007
2 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jan 08, 2008 at 06:26 PM

dragon - you are partially correct. it depends. obviously i wouldnt want that now anyways because i have a boyfriend and we have been together for about 2 years. but every now and then its a nice booster. just like, yes i want men to respect me, but hey, im not gonna lie, its nice to be oggled sometimes just to remind myself that im not nasty lol. maybe thats just me being insecure but i understand that guys dont know when we want total and utter respect and when we want to be called hot and be hit on.

and also, it depends on our mood what we want from guys. sometimes i want my boyfriend to get mad and feel like beating people up. (like when someone is being a jerk to me). sometimes i want the door held open, sometimes thats an insult. sometimes i want a cook, sometimes i want someone to need me. every guy has those capabilities. its the guys who learn when to use which one that are keepers. and sometimes i have to say "when this happens, i need you to do this". but we all want a little bit of everything i think.

i promise ill stop now! lol
salukigirl is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote