View Single Post
morbidlymorbid

Member Since Sep 2017
Default Oct 30, 2017 at 08:47 PM

when i was young i didnt really know quite how messed up it was, how could i? i was a kid.

how on earth could addiction be higher priority than your kids??

why did you fight to keep me out of being took into 'care' when you literally couldnt care less?

how could you send me to school in damn near rags? as if the emotional torment wasnt enough, the years of school bullying didnt exactly help.

how the hell was it so easy to lie to your kids?

dad, how could you treat yourself to weed and secret snacking while you made me live on lentils because 'we didnt have the money', as you horded the child support.

dad, i hope that weed bubble was worth watching your child go hungry, have to deal with **** like i was alone, essentially missing my entire childhood even though you were the one who was supposed to be there for me.

mam, how the hell can you not give a **** my entire youth then turn up having a go at me for no longer giving a **** in my TWENTIES??? i cried without you many nights, and gave up on you, not of my own volition, a long time ago.

mam, i hope the alcohol was a good replacement for your parental duties.

and dont you dare tell me ''im your mother!!'' as though it holds some sort of authority, i was your god damn son.

..thanks o.p, nothin like a good vent every now and then.

Hugs from:
JustTvTroping