View Single Post
salukigirl
Magnate

Member Since Oct 2007
2 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jan 08, 2008 at 09:43 PM

thats the funny thing. theyre not teens. one has his college degree but is still a delivery driver and is 23 or 24. the other is 22 i think and is in and out of jail for things like robbery and domestic violence against his girlfriend. i was trying to be nice. they are both totally unresponsive to anything.

the one whos graduated... one day the womens bathroom was out of order... someone clogged it with god knows what. and i said "can someone go to lowes and get a snake and some drain-o while its slow so were not screwed over later." you know the response I got? "i dont want to because it doesnt affect me directly" word for word.

its just so frustrating. even when i have worked with my best friends they respected me and didnt expect special treatment. its just so aggravating feeling like i have absolutely no control over my own store.

but were moving in 6 months so i just kind of gave up.

the 22 yr old who acts like he is 16... he told me that, in southern illinois, it was going to be negative 15 degrees. i said "i grew up in dayton and it doesnt even get that cold there. are you sure they didnt mean 15 below freezing?" and he just went off. started yelling at me in front of other employess and everything. calling me names... over that. and i might add that he is an idiot and they did mean 15 below freezing. its one of those times where he is totally in the wrong but he doesnt see it.

and the absolute worst.... he talks ALL THE TIME! im thinking "if you hate me so bad... then LEAVE ME ALONE!". and he talks all the time but never actually says anything of any substance. like a 6 year old. he just thinks that everyone owes him everything. and he is so annoying. i want to just ignore him but its so hard to take this much crap and not do anything.

and its like if i say anything to him he totally blows up. i mean blows up on me. he is so amazingly defensive. flis out over everything. i have never met anyone as disrespectful as him.
salukigirl is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote