10.1k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Nov 06, 2017 at 09:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by downbutnotout View Post
[trigger]loneliness[ /trigger]
Possible trigger:

whenever something that used to make me overjoyed happens, I still feel sad. No matter what I do the void still remains. I am starting to distance myself from my friends and I don't even think they notice or seem to care. The wavering feeling of unimportance is looming over me and seemed to really weigh down on me today. It takes something as simple as my friend group taking pictures and no one asking me to be in a photo or get a picture with them to increase the idea of my self-worth being diminished. I know this is completely trivial but it furthers proves to myself that I am worthless. If my friends don't see me as of value then why do I?

Sorry this is another long post but I feel as though I cant share this with anyone at school because my problems are so small. People think I am fine but I am not...I put on a different face at school, the one society taught me to carry since people don't want to hear about the hardships of others lives. People always ask, "how are you" and the expected response is "good, how are you"...but what if you aren't good? idk just a thought
I completely understand how you feel because I feel this way myself. All the time. My family and what little friends I did have before they had left does this to me all the time I rarely wake up feeling good. Or go out and feel good. I would buy something that is suppose to make me feel better but instead I feel guilty or I feel really bad about it.
Buffy01 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
downbutnotout, Yzen

Thanks for this!
downbutnotout