View Single Post
Patagonia
Grand Magnate

Member Since Sep 2013
77 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Nov 09, 2017 at 01:05 PM

Yes my last time with a pdoc I was 302'd from her office by the police! No I will not return to any MH person for myself. I've had too many issues with people in this field that only wanto do their job according to the book.
That 302 was horrible & my H yelled at me for it bec it was so unexpected...& I was not a cooperative patient bec I knew I was not really being listened to.

I found a lump in my breast last yr & so wanted it to be cancer. Didn't even tell my SO that I was having a biopsy. I don't wanto be forced to do things based on other family members.
My kids would be ok. I'm not saying fine, but ok & if it was something terminal, which it wasn't, I should be allowed to handle my own health. Honestly I don't see that happening unless I'd keep things quiet.
Now if I had something that was terminal would I be allowed to refuse treatment? Is this considered a type of suicide? I think it starts a slippery slope on the issue of assisted suicide.

Hugs from:
Crypts_Of_The_Mind, Trace14

Thanks for this!
Crypts_Of_The_Mind