View Single Post
Mapman

Member Since Nov 2017
24 hugs
given
Default Nov 10, 2017 at 01:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReptileInYourHead View Post
Mapman, could you fulfill her sexual needs?
If you cannot enjoy intimacy in that form then I would say the relationship cannot be mutually enjoyable.
She has put you in a tough spot, she says she doesn’t want to lose you while not willing to give up her needs (that part can be understood, we all have needs that we want met), which forces you to make the hard choice to break up your family or to stay in an unfair relationship.
Not cool. I can’t give advice because I truly don’t know what I would do, that’s not quite true, I would separate from her but it would cause me a great deal of grief.
I honestly don't know if I could enjoy it. My head doesn't really go to the dominance/humiliation place when it comes to sex.

Yesterday I mentioned to her (via text) that I need to know that I am the only person in her life, and that she would need to provide me with convincing evidence that that was the case. She addressed this with me this morning, indicating that she feels that she could have more than one love in her life, that that is a difference between me and her, but that would be something we should talk about in marital counseling. I told her that it's a stark difference, potentially an irreconcilable difference.
Mapman is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Buffy01

Thanks for this!
Buffy01