View Single Post
January
Legendary

Member Since Jan 2005
6,336 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Nov 12, 2017 at 01:06 PM

Child, I had one of those knots on the same side I had the most pain. I'm sorry that you are going through that and I hope your therapist can work it out for you. Heat really helps it, but remember to not do it continuously.

Oh Kiya, I'm so sorry you are going through this. People at the ER infuriate me sometimes. Are you doing any better at all today? When I tell the people at the ER that I came alone and that I have no one to help me, it's like they don't believe it. I hope the numbness goes away soon. Please keep posting to us so we'll know what is happening with you.

Cake, please, please consider putting yourself first. I hope your daughter stays away from the abusive man. I truly believe she's addicted to him. Please take care of you. I don't want you to have seizures.

I had a perfectly lazy day yesterday. Belle and I watched tv all day and took a mental health break. The effexor hasn't started working yet, but the Pamelor is wearing off. I believe my speech pattern is back to normal. That's a good thing. I got my hair cut and my stylist told me I had really lost a lot of hair but I don't have a bald patch yet. Maybe it won't come to that.

Belle's feet didn't get cold enough for her to wear her socks. I'm going to have to proceed very slowly with them. I put one on her last night to see if it's the right fit. It's a small and it came all the way up to her "knee". She shook the whole time and was afraid to move until I took it off her.

I was sound asleep this morning and felt a "presence". I opened my eyes and saw four little black eyes staring earnestly at me. She was so close that I saw four instead of two!

I hope you all have a good day or at least as good as possible. I love you.

My avatar and signature were created for my use only and may not be copied or used by anyone else.

Hugs from:
cakeladie, Kiya, possum220, Wild Coyote

Thanks for this!
Gus1234U, Kiya, lizardlady, Wild Coyote