rdgrad15
Magnate

Member Since Apr 2016
199 hugs
given
Default Nov 14, 2017 at 07:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jennifer 1967 View Post
Summer is my favorite time of year although I’m heat intolerant. The days are long and sunny, I love to float for hours in the pool and I get to spend more time with my daughter because she is out of school. My least is winter although I love the cold weather. The days are short and I have SAD. I also get extremely stressed about the holidays. I wish we could just skip them.
Same here. I like everything about summer except for the extreme heat in July and August. Although this past summer was not too bad to be honest. Yeah the holidays are too stressful. Not so much thanksgiving. That is just simply a big dinner. I don’t mind it as much. I just really dislike Christmas and New Years. I wish we could skip the holidays. Especially New Years since it is totally pointless since it is just the change of a new number, a new year. And I find gift exchanges very forced. Why exchange gifts when you could get it yourself. If I have to get something for someone, I just get them a gift card to their favorite store or restaurant.
rdgrad15 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote