View Single Post
Krow

Member Since Nov 2015
Default Nov 18, 2017 at 10:14 PM

December is my favorite month, and winter my favorite season for a multitude of reasons. Firstly, the days are significantly shorter than the remainder of the year, and the sun sets earlier in the evening. Additionally, the weather tends to be much cloudier throughout the wintertime than the remainder of the year, and the temperature is significantly cooler. As for the month of December itself, I rather admire the Christmas lights and decorations around the city. Of course, there is Christmas itself, and then there is my birthday three days before. The overall atmosphere of winter is to my liking, really.

As for summer, I do live in Alabama, where it is miserably humid and hot, so the entire late spring to late summer is my least favorite time of the year. The long days, bright evenings, and sunny weather are depressing and uncomfortable, and the heat is downright unbearable. The only thing in which people seem interested in are sports, swimming, and beaches -- none of which I enjoy. Altogether, my mood significantly improves towards the winter than the summer.
Krow is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Thanks for this!
rdgrad15