View Single Post
Anonymous48690

Default Nov 19, 2017 at 12:52 PM

It keeps our system focused on a task up to 10 hours a day 6 days a week: an escape from the brooding about our mental fragmentation. Drinking, shopping and sleep take up the rest of our time. We have returned to a male dominant system which keeps us out of the public eye.

We stay so busy that we have minimal time to reflect in even though the knowledge is an undertoll.

This has also given us more of a emotional stability for it keeps the emotional ones at bay...we are much more calmer for it. Sure the blah blah blag goes on, but life has our hands full to stay controlled.

I just slept in and soon to go shopping to get ready for another work week. Staying the body tired keeps us to stay subdued...not having the energy for irrational emotional and mental come aparts. This has always worked for us and will do so to when its not needed any longer.

Will it work for other people ? I dont know...I just know that this is how we manage the moment to moment living. Plus side is that we are able to easily pay the bills.

Sure call it avoidance: but that's our candy to as close to normal living that we can get.
  Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Skeezyks