View Single Post
Tsukaregirl

Member Since Jul 2017
9 hugs
given
Default Nov 23, 2017 at 01:40 AM

Update: I wanted to post to social media today, so approached her on the subject of the controlling and asked her why I can't post to social media when I want to or if it's before her, and/or why she feels the need to control that aspect of my life. She told me I'm "jealous" and "in love with my own face" because I "post photos of my style". (I have just started using another form of social media, in which I have - indeed - posted my most recent outfits. I've been really enjoying it, although I know it annoys her that I post these outside of her control.) When I pointed out that she has been using that particular form of social media for far longer than me and most often posting photos of her own face (and I get it - a lot of people do that on social media!), she turned verbally and physically abusive. She threw things at me and started calling me an "ugly ******" "inside and out" and how everyone knows I'm ugly and "jealous", and how karma is going to show me what an ugly ****** I am. (She keeps bringing back up an incident where during a stage performance I had asked for fake eyelashes, as I was doing an ensemble role, and everyone else I was performing with, including my twin, had had them except for me. This means I was "jealous", and she likes to tell me that, and I quote, "Everyone thinks you're a jealous retard for asking for fake eyelashes, too.")

....A somewhat violent fight ensued. I don't think we're getting anywhere. Another hard day where I feel impossibly trapped and gaslighted and my blood pressure is skyrocketing.
Tsukaregirl is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Travelinglady