View Single Post

Default Jan 14, 2008 at 05:45 PM

Oh dear......... I am just having a big problem with understanding this...... </font><blockquote><div id="quote"><font class="small">Quote:</font>
You've almost said that you don't wish for your husband to have sexual feelings for his therapist but they're probably going to happen, and it's good that they happen, and the professional discussion of them will help make his sexual feelings and all his feelings for you less "conflicted"

</div></font></blockquote><font class="post"> I know you've tried your best to explain it-- and I appreciate that VERY much. I just don't see how having a sexual fantasy with ones therapist could EVER make a marriage better..... ??? I think that is a leap that I can't fathom.......

I can understand, like what sister said about the desire to have a loving bond(a missing parental type bond)-- but sexual-- I don't know about that....... seems that's more for those BEFORE they are married-- not after........ isn't that what marriage is partly about--the sexual bond? how can having that with someone else make a marriage better??

does it seem I'm going in circles with this??.... think I'm getting dizzy....

thank you always,
mandy
  Reply With QuoteReply With Quote