View Single Post
cakeladie
Magnate

Member Since Mar 2015
4,529 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Dec 03, 2017 at 06:45 PM

Well we are back from our trip. The plane ride takes a lot out of me. Everything went pretty well until the morning we were supposed to leave I lost my temper. I kinda got mad at hubby half way through the trip but instead of arguing with him I set my plate down and went into the bedroom.

I had a lot of seizures during the trip and when we landed to meet our connection they told everyone they had to remain seating for a medical emergency I looked at hubby and said it's not for me right and he said no.

We had a big surprise when we got home. My two brother in laws were supposed to be taking care of our animals. His brother stayed here a few nights and let me tell you I came home to a sink full of dishes. Dirty pots and pans on the stove. We opened the front door and the house smelled. I was beyond mad. Before I could do anything I had to wash my bedding since someon slept in my bed. Then dishes and empty the trash can in the kitchen. For some odd reason they put trash in the trash can but no bag who does that. They. Never once sprayed down the dog kennel. They did change the cat litter but I think they did that the day before we arrived home. the cats peed in the bath tub so I had to get the bleach out. I bleached it then I comet it then I pine soled it. I still haven't unpacked my bags.

The poor cats are traumatized. McGee is very skittish and it took a few hours for Sunny to come out of hiding. Sammy the dog was ok. Oh that's the other thing. Dog kibble all over the kitchen and the front room. What the heck were they doing?

Ok I am done. I hurt from the top of my head to the bottom of my feet. My uncle who went with us was sick and now I think I have it.. Not to happy about that. Oh well I will be in bed early tonight

Hugs to all

Hugs from:
January, lizardlady, possum220, ~Christina

Thanks for this!
Gus1234U, January