Human

Member Since Apr 2014
1,285 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Dec 03, 2017 at 07:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cielpur View Post
I stand corrected. I found this government website which proves what you say is true -- that SNAP benefits differ state by state. So...my apologies. I'm very sensitive about it, having gone through hell last spring and this summer.
I have to laugh. You and I are both going through hell right now and very sensitive about it. I think we get defensive because we're both doing everything we can to get through it and we just want some compassion and understanding. We don't necessarily need advice, we just need someone who gets it and someone to say: "yup, it sucks. I validate that your situation SUCKS right now. You will get through it. I'm here for you."

Seesaw

What if I fall? Oh, my dear, but what if you fly?

Primary Dx: C-PTSD and Severe Chronic Treatment Resistant Major Depressive Disorder
Secondary Dx: Generalized Anxiety Disorder with mild Agoraphobia.

Meds I've tried: Prozac, Zoloft, Celexa, Effexor, Remeron, Elavil, Wellbutrin, Risperidone, Abilify, Prazosin, Paxil, Trazadone, Tramadol, Topomax, Xanax, Propranolol, Valium, Visteril, Vraylar, Selinor, Clonopin, Ambien

Treatments I've done: CBT, DBT, Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation (TMS), Talk therapy, psychotherapy, exercise, diet, sleeping more, sleeping less...
seesaw is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Anonymous43456