Thread: please help me
View Single Post
pinkdiva42

Member Since Nov 2017
115 hugs
given
Default Dec 05, 2017 at 02:15 PM

Hello, I need support from this group. Thats why i am here. But no one is responding. I am meeting with my therapist on the 18th of this month to talk to her about the APD. I would like to know what steps can i take to start getting better? Even me meeting with my therapist will be for me a big step. I am wanting to know if i can get support here from others who have APD and if someone can guide me into some small steps and things i can do for myself to try and help me to get better. I isolate 24 hours a day, i stay at home and am basically online all day and all night unless i am sleeping. I cant bring myself to go to any holiday or family functions or anywhere where socializing has to happen. I have been like this all of my life and sadly missed out on so much in life. I dont want this APD to be my future as well and i need help and coping skills how to force myself to step out of my box that i have made for myself, my self made prison and how to associate with people in some form or fashion. Having APD is very very lonely and its a sad disorder to have..
I dont want this to still be me in 5 or 10 years from now.. but i dont see any other future either because i cannot see myself talking to others. I need help from all of you and i need support badly... I am praying that some of you see my desperate cry for help and will reach out to me and guide me in the right direction please... HUGS

-------------------------------------------------------------

Borderline personality disorder, Agoraphobia, Social phobia, Depression, Anxiety, Pre-menopause, Sleep apnea, Fibromyalgia, AVPD

Meds- Cymbalta, Latuda, Aderall, Nuvigil
------------------------------------------------------------
pinkdiva42 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
All Is Revealed, CepheidVariable, Skeezyks