View Single Post
Tucson
Grand Magnate

Member Since Jul 2014
16 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Dec 06, 2017 at 11:43 PM

I still weigh 177. I ate 2500 calories today. I did not intend to do this, but I drank two yogurt smoothies. I found the Greek Gods Greek Yougert a dollar off from its regular price. Out of the different yougerts I have looked at and and ate, IMHO this is the best whole milk yougert that I have come across. It has an outrageous amount of milk fat with the least amount of additives. So I broke down and had my second yogurt. I could have skipped the slices of banana bread, but I decided to eat them anyways. It is soo good with butter.

I have been having good results with the Nutribullet. It handles frozen fruit with no problem. However, the ice thins the yogurt smoothie. So I will defrost the fruit before using it. I am still straining that tub of regular whole milk yogurt before use. For a bit more than a cup of yogurt, I get at least a couple tablespoons of whey at the bottom of the bowl within about 18 hours. I may try for 24 hours to see what happens.

PS I should be having more money for groceries soon, so I will be eating better. I do want some recommendations for the dinners they have at Trader Joe’s. I want to try one of them.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg food diary dec 6, 2017.jpg (267.9 KB, 5 views)

Last edited by Tucson; Dec 07, 2017 at 12:12 AM..

Hugs from:
99fairies, bizi