View Single Post
pinkdiva42

Member Since Nov 2017
115 hugs
given
Default Dec 07, 2017 at 09:49 PM

Maybe some people see if differently but i want to recover, not stay an AVPD the rest of my life. I cant imagine myself 80 years old stuck at home with no friends and just stuck with my own self destructive thoughts.. because once we avoid for to long, we sit and ruminate to much, think too much, over think too much and having no contact is just so not healthy for anyone as a human being we need and crave some type of human interaction its in our nature, its how we were made. God made Adam and Eve, not just Adam. I dont want to be a member of PC that is an avoidant all my life and sits quietly on the side lines of life reading posts and not replying because i am avoiding.. i CHOOSE from yesterday on forward to do something about my problem and over come this come hell or high water.. one step at a time.. and to LIVE LIFE.. not avoid...

i am so happy for you that you figured out another part of yourself that you can begin to heal... congrats! HUGS

-------------------------------------------------------------

Borderline personality disorder, Agoraphobia, Social phobia, Depression, Anxiety, Pre-menopause, Sleep apnea, Fibromyalgia, AVPD

Meds- Cymbalta, Latuda, Aderall, Nuvigil
------------------------------------------------------------
pinkdiva42 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Crypts_Of_The_Mind, Onward2wards

Thanks for this!
LittleEarthquakes, seesaw