View Single Post
Loose Screw x 2
Grand Member

Member Since Dec 2017
216 hugs
given
Default Dec 11, 2017 at 05:37 PM

I hope that I'm not necroposting here. ACrystalGem's post got me really thinking about this. Oh boy... This is not easy. I'll just try not to say too much about it. I have another sub personality that I share moments with. Years ago she was added to the collective to offer intimacy, support and protection. She also advises me. Damn, this feels so weird! Sorry. For a while things went cold because my testosterone levels have dropped a lot which was nice for a time but, because of the T2D and the fact that it induces sexual disfunction, we are having to struggle to achieve a climax and for me it is more work than it is pleasure. It frustrates her too and we talk about it and have come up with a temporary solution that seems to work for her but, leaves me feeling pretty bummed out so, I just try to forget about it and go on about my day until nightfall when we can be alone (I share my home with my brother) and take part in different activities of the imagination until the mood gets going and then go from there. I know how all of this must sound and I'm picturing the rest of you picturing a guy in a straitjacket but, I/we really do this and when there is satisfaction, sexual satisfaction it is nice and fulfilling to a degree and the next day I wake up feeling pretty good. I had promised myself that I wouldn't talk about any of this. Not for at least a while but, it just felt okay to. This thread has been very helpful for us. Thank you, writingwithink and everyone else who has posted. writingwithink, I do hope that you find the advice that you seek.
Loose Screw x 2 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Thanks for this!
writingwithink