View Single Post
Monkey1111

Member Since May 2017
20 hugs
given
Default Dec 12, 2017 at 10:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by golden_eve View Post
If they truly are narcisssists, narcs have no empathy.
Well, I'll just have to see. Like I said, I'm not 100 percent sure that they're true narcs aa opposed to just people who were frustrated and/or struggling with something unfamiliar. If it's the case that they're true narcs though, I think I'd know as I'm past the point of being fooled. If at any time they revert back to saying the same things and/or trying to change who I am..... or in any way in the current moment act like someone who I would not talk to if they weren't family, then I'll just completely sever all ties and not look back. And I realize the possibility is strong. I'm just giving a "last chance" based on vaguely "normal" behavior in very recent times but realize it could be phony unless I clearly saw otherwise as a long term pattern. But I'll keep both options open at this point, yet only accepting genuine love and acceptance and nothing phony. If they are truly narcs, I think I'll see it...... and simply cut off all contact. I'm not going to allow myself to be bamboozled by them again. If they're being real with me now, I'll be real.. If they're not, then I'll just stop talking to them and not look back. Because if they are the people I've seen in the past few years and are no different, I'm 100 times better without them. That's for sure.
Monkey1111 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Anonymous40643