View Single Post
weedpsychosis

Member Since Dec 2017
Default Dec 14, 2017 at 05:07 AM

6 weeks ago i experienced weed psychosis how long does it take to recover from marijuana induced psychosis? I got medicated with in 5 days of the episode I didn't hear voices just got really paranoid detached some speach impairment, memory impairment also it felt I had trouble hearing what people were saying I had to really concentrate to make sense of it especially if there was a nearby TV on at the time

I'm currently being medicated with remeron 12 days in I'm just starting to notice a difference in myself how long will it take for the impaired feeling to go away? it feels like I'm not as intelligent as I used to be for example someone might have a nice pair clothing on let's say Jean shorts, I might say them Jeans look nice.. Forgetting to say Jean shorts it's kind of a memory thought organisation thing i might of thought Jean shorts in my head but as I go to talk it doesn't quite come out properly..

Also my previous anxiety has increased especially around meeting new people I guess its because I'm thinking I'm gonna get asked something that I won't make sense answering..

Any input would be greatly appreciated
weedpsychosis is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote