View Single Post
weedpsychosis

Member Since Dec 2017
Default Dec 14, 2017 at 05:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vaporeon View Post
Last Saturday I had 1/4 teaspoon of coconut oil infused with THC and suffered a psychotic episode that landed me in the psych unit until I was discharged yesterday. Luckily, the psychiatrist at the hospital prescribed 3 mg of Risperdal after I didn't sleep at all on Saturday night. I have bipolar with psychotic features and I was told that I shouldn't use cannabis anymore. I still would like to smoke sometimes, but after last weekend, I am afraid to even think about it. She also stopped my Wellbutrin and I can't remember why. Anyway...I agree with WeepingWillow23 that cannabis and mental illness usually don't mix, especially when there is a history of psychosis. I learned my lesson!
Yep as you said especially when there's a history of psychosis I won't ever be touching the stuff again it's a shame cause I enjoyed it for over 8 years in some ways I wish I never took a tolerance break! 1 month break purchased a cloud evo vape used it once and it gave me psychosis... I found out later this particular vape is kind of like a dab, a dab is something I've never experienced before btw...
weedpsychosis is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote