View Single Post
January
Legendary

Member Since Jan 2005
6,336 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Dec 18, 2017 at 11:09 PM

I'm here! I had a couple more really hard days, with a lot of walking and stress and then I was just incapacitated for several days. It was all I could do to sit up. I feel human today and had to go run some errands. Tomorrow I rest and then it's back to see another Dr.on Wed.

Thank you, each and every one for checking on me. You made my heart all warm and fuzzy, just the way I like it. I love every one of you.

I have something to tell you. Sat. night/Sun. morning at 2:00 a.m. there was heavy pounding on my door. I thought one of the neighborhood druggies got mixed up and had the wrong door. It was the County Sheriffs! They wouldn't give me time to grab my robe and I had to catch Belle and hold her because she was freaking. So, there I was, standing in my jammies with three huge Sheriffs staring back at me. There had been an altercation and they had the wrong apartment. The sheriff told me to, "Secure myself." I had no idea what he meant! He kept repeating it and I must have looked like an idiot. I finally got the drift that he wanted me to lock the door. The Sheriff wanted some info about the neighbor and I told him. He thanked me and I tried to go back to sleep. After the Sheriffs left, the neighbors kept getting into it right in front of my door! I was too groggy to have sense enough to call the Sheriffs back. Boy, were they all cute!

Who says I don't have adventures!

My avatar and signature were created for my use only and may not be copied or used by anyone else.

Hugs from:
jaynedough, possum220, Wild Coyote, ~Christina

Thanks for this!
cakeladie, childofchaos831, Gus1234U, Wild Coyote, ~Christina