View Single Post
Naynay99
Veteran Member

Member Since Feb 2017
335 hugs
given
Default Dec 19, 2017 at 12:52 AM

I can't seem to calm down and go to sleep. I keeP vascillating between crying and wanting to break something. I think I am experiencinhg a sad and angry depression. I just feel like I need to do something but Idk what and so I am
Lying here listening to music, yelling the lyrics And tapping my fingers and toes like a crazy person, trying to climb out of my brain.

I don't see my T for a few weeks. She aLwYs says I can always call her if I need to. How does one know when they are an emergency? im just curious. I think I'm fine but I also feel like I would be standing at the edge of a cliff before I considered myself really in need of help. There has to be some middle ground?

Idk what I am even talking about. I just feel like I am about to completely lose my shiit and either bust out crying again or stat screaming and punch a wall.
Maybe I am just making this into more than it is. I will be okay. Suck it up and go to work. Put on my sanity mask and go on pretending to be a human.

Fuuck fuuck fuuck. I don't know why I am such a fuucking trainwreck. Sorry for spamming the board with dumb random posts.
I don't find myself Falling asleep anytime soon. Anybody else up?
Naynay99 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
SparkySmart, Sunflower123, taybaby, wildflowerchild25, xRavenx