Thread: Phone Number
View Single Post
Crookedspin

Member Since Nov 2017
1 hugs
given
Default Dec 23, 2017 at 12:12 PM

Hi,
I wanted to share with you what my T said when I confessed to combing the web for her and finding something a local organization posted about her and her family, and finding where she lives (and what she paid for the house) on a real estate site (home and family and money--I felt I was really stomping on some sacred ground). I felt ashamed, stalker-ish... I don't remember clearly how I got up the nerve to tell her because I remember being ashamed and feeling like a mega-creep. Anyway, and I was so pleasantly surprised. She said that it made complete sense that I would have looked for her online and that I'd be curious about those details. She said that I know only the tiniest bit about me and what we're doing is so important--why wouldn't I try to find out all I can, and just generally be curious. Anyway, she was just really sweet and comforting to me about this and made me feel like I did something any thinking, feeling person would do--like it actually spoke well for me to have done that. I feel like such a toxic prick so much of the time that this meant everything to me. I can't say that I don't feel uneasy about having done that, as I feel uneasy about everything I do and have ever done (long story). But.. well... if what she said applies to me, then it applies to you too.
Crookedspin is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Thanks for this!
coolibrarian, ElectricManatee, mostlylurking, precaryous, rainbow8, SalingerEsme, SoConfused623