View Single Post
seesaw
Human

Member Since Apr 2014
1,275 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Dec 25, 2017 at 08:03 PM

Your post is very alarming. First, I am so sorry for the abuse you experienced earlier in your life.

Your husband is most certainly abusing you and your children and it's very likely it will only get worse. Never should he hit your child so hard as to leave bruises.

My instinct is to advise you to leave him. I'm not sure it's likely he'll ever seek counseling or change his ways. And what will happen next is that he will break one of your bones or worse, one of your children's.

He's also sexually abusing you by doing things to you in your sleep. That is most certainly NOT okay.

Do you have any resources to leave him? Can you take the kids and go stay with family?

Seesaw

What if I fall? Oh, my dear, but what if you fly?

Primary Dx: C-PTSD and Severe Chronic Treatment Resistant Major Depressive Disorder
Secondary Dx: Generalized Anxiety Disorder with mild Agoraphobia.

Meds I've tried: Prozac, Zoloft, Celexa, Effexor, Remeron, Elavil, Wellbutrin, Risperidone, Abilify, Prazosin, Paxil, Trazadone, Tramadol, Topomax, Xanax, Propranolol, Valium, Visteril, Vraylar, Selinor, Clonopin, Ambien

Treatments I've done: CBT, DBT, Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation (TMS), Talk therapy, psychotherapy, exercise, diet, sleeping more, sleeping less...
seesaw is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote