View Single Post
justafriend306

Default Jan 05, 2018 at 02:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by justafriend306 View Post
I understand this very well.

I am in the middle of a job search and it is not going well. Christmas and January are definitely not the best times of year to be seeking employment. I am at wit's end, even applying now for retail and minimum wage.

But I am slogging along trying to be as upbeat as I can for those around me to see. The truth is I am feeling a great deal as though I were a failure.
Well, what two days make. I got an interview, I got an interview! Whew, big relief. But then I had to go to it. I really had to pull out everyone of my Anxiety coping mechanisms. I still had to take some Seroquel to calm myself.

All went perfectly okay. In fact it went really well. I have been recommended for a final interview.

Isn't this the way things tend to happen? I worry it turns out needlessly. I make myself sick.

I had to think really quickly when they enquired about the gaps in my resume and duration of some periods of employment. I left out that I am sick. I simply stated I have moved around a lot (true) and not always been in a position of having to work.
  Reply With QuoteReply With Quote