View Single Post
amandalouise
Wise Elder

Member Since Mar 2009
888 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jan 10, 2018 at 11:27 AM

in regards to your title of the thread.... be my psychologist....

sorry no can do. this is a support group not a substitute for actually contacting your own or a treatment provider in your off computer location...

you can contact a moderator but its my understanding that we cant tell you what your problems are, whether you are having this or that problem or in any way leading you to a diagnosis.

all we can do here is tell you what we go through and if its something in common with you we can tell you what that is called in our selves. but we cant tell you what is going on inside your own body. only you and your treatment providers can tell you what you are diagnosed with , suffering from and any other forms of making a diagnosis.

example I can tell you that in .......me..... what you posted is called paranoia and psychosis. my treatment providers have me on medication for this problem.

to find out what this is in you, please contact a mental health treatment provider in your off the computer location or your medical doctor. they will be able to tell you what this is and refer you to a psychologist or psychiatrist or therapist.
amandalouise is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote