View Single Post
Takeshi
Account Suspended

Member Since Nov 2014
2,544 hugs
given
Default Jan 28, 2018 at 10:05 AM

His gift to the world: Daniel Mackler releases all his documentary films free online!

The URL looks funny, please just google the title if the link gets broken. A documentary film on Dr.John Nash was good too. I'm thinking of registered members from PC who passed away when I'm posting this, both were young and one was a bit of an activist, and I'm thinking of 5 stages of grief process right now which may not be for me. I wasn't close to either of them, but they had families who cared about them,,, I believe there's no stigma, prejudice, or discrimination when it comes to personal matters, and even if someone means good, even when someone tries to leverage and process the loss of someone( this is from another MH related death last year...), there are causes that I cannot support.

Please don't mind my comments, it shouldn't concern the reader too much. It's not a brand new documentary, some people can write books and live on, they don't inspire me to be honest. And mindfreedom had some issues between members in the past, they get exhausted too, y'know. Go easy.

Last edited by Takeshi; Jan 28, 2018 at 10:38 AM..
Takeshi is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote