View Single Post
seesaw
Human

Member Since Apr 2014
1,281 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jan 28, 2018 at 07:52 PM

So update...things have been amazing. I was worried about having clients...Last week I got a client who not only has required me full-time through next week, but will want me throughout the year to work on projects with her. I'm actually at the point where I'm having too much work.

I am still going to apply for a line of credit or micro loan to help stabilize me in the first year, but I feel so much better now because I'm going to get kicked off of SSDI here real quick once they finally get in touch with me about reporting earnings. (I called them and they notified the field office. Field office is supposed to get in touch with me, because it's different when you're self-employed. When you're employed, they send a form to your employer to verify earnings. They can't do that with self-employed.)

So now I have more work than I know what to do with, and those are "billable" hours, but I also have a whole bunch of assignments for my business itself, to get the brand aligned properly and get my blog running to promote education and inquiries...

I am so glad I made this decision.

Seesaw

What if I fall? Oh, my dear, but what if you fly?

Primary Dx: C-PTSD and Severe Chronic Treatment Resistant Major Depressive Disorder
Secondary Dx: Generalized Anxiety Disorder with mild Agoraphobia.

Meds I've tried: Prozac, Zoloft, Celexa, Effexor, Remeron, Elavil, Wellbutrin, Risperidone, Abilify, Prazosin, Paxil, Trazadone, Tramadol, Topomax, Xanax, Propranolol, Valium, Visteril, Vraylar, Selinor, Clonopin, Ambien

Treatments I've done: CBT, DBT, Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation (TMS), Talk therapy, psychotherapy, exercise, diet, sleeping more, sleeping less...
seesaw is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
divine1966, MoxieDoxie, Onward2wards

Thanks for this!
divine1966, Onward2wards