amicus_curiae
Grand Member

Member Since Jan 2018
79 hugs
given
Default Jan 29, 2018 at 01:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patagonia View Post
The term “leathery & saggy” tells me you are/were young perhaps (???)& do not respect what women’s bodies go thru as a female warrior. Our naked bodies tell another a great deal.

Maybe this person had a big drop in weight which can cause skin to sag. Or maybe this person birthed children into this world.

I guess men can close their eyes & fantasize about air brushed pics they see while they have sex. If men do it, well guess what women do too.

As for women’s junk....basic anatomy words are best. IMHO, To me it shows a sign of intelligence, respect for another & research was done. Now pet names or code words....lol yeah I get that.
Gosh! No, I was 39, she was 39. The oldest woman I’d ever had sex with, previously, had been 32. It was just that encounter that came as a shock! A learning experience, ya know? And, yes, she had four daughters. And, no, at 39, my aged body was nothing like my 23-year-old body!

Do you know... I have never ‘imagined’ having sex with anyone except the people with whom I am having sex. I thought for ages that that was a sort of male myth... but I found (rather rudely) that men and, yes, women can both be prone to that peculiar artifice. I find it odd; because it has never occurred to me to do the same... just something that I don’t ‘get.’

Ya know... I’m an eye-contact during sex person. Lovers have commented on that, some negatively. Maybe that is another reason that I can’t conjure others whilst loving Jane, Nancy, Stephanie, Laura, Lisa, Jodi, sweet Martha.

As I wrote, my partner and I still use the pink hat term for quarters below deck... and I feel like a real dyno-gyno sometimes with my knowledge of the female anatomy but I don’t always fall back upon the Latin when in the throes of passion!

I love my partner’s 60-year-old body. Or am I more addicted to her 60-year-old wisdom? Both. I love the girl! I’m missing her, now. She keeps my psychosis at bay. Without her here... things change quickly. Never thought of faking an org with her, no, no, no!

Contrarian, esq.
Hypergraphia

Someone must be right; it may as well be me.

I used to be smart but now I’m just stupid.
—Donnie Smith—
amicus_curiae is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote