Human

Member Since Apr 2014
1,281 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jan 31, 2018 at 01:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by leomama View Post
Did I say I was triggered? No I’m just having to deal with the challenge of training someone who’s hard to train, as well today having to deal with someone from another store. On the one hand I have empathy for my supervisors because I used to be like that. On the other hand I’m frustrated because I don’t really have the authority I need to make the impact I want to make.
I think key tones was just relating why he is seeing a therapist to help with his work. Not suggesting you were triggered.

I get it though, work frustrations can be so irritating. I sometimes just like to talk about them with someone to get it out of my head/off my chest and leave it behind. Also sometimes talking about it helps me see it from a different perspective.

Seesaw

What if I fall? Oh, my dear, but what if you fly?

Primary Dx: C-PTSD and Severe Chronic Treatment Resistant Major Depressive Disorder
Secondary Dx: Generalized Anxiety Disorder with mild Agoraphobia.

Meds I've tried: Prozac, Zoloft, Celexa, Effexor, Remeron, Elavil, Wellbutrin, Risperidone, Abilify, Prazosin, Paxil, Trazadone, Tramadol, Topomax, Xanax, Propranolol, Valium, Visteril, Vraylar, Selinor, Clonopin, Ambien

Treatments I've done: CBT, DBT, Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation (TMS), Talk therapy, psychotherapy, exercise, diet, sleeping more, sleeping less...
seesaw is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Thanks for this!
leomama