View Single Post
bizi
Bizi is bizi

Member Since Nov 2005
45.8k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Smile Jan 31, 2018 at 10:22 PM

My friend Susan is cooking dinner for me thursday night, I am to bring fruit. Maybe I should just bring strawberries. They are a low calorie/carb fruit.
I will have lunch at noon and stop eating at 8pm to start another fasting period of time 16 hours.
She is newly divorced and is adjusting to her townhouse and being alone.
Forgot about the super bowl coming up this sunday we usually do something anti superbowlish but she may be working, will find out tomorrow. Jeff is watching the game with some guys.
I work saturday out of town, usually have McDonalds oatmeal but theirs is so fattening! Will have grilled chicken with guacamole, I think I will have the oatmeal! Even though it has a lot of sugar it is still healthier than other side options.
LOL I am always thinking about my next meal! it is only wednesday and I am thinking about my lunch on saturday!!!!
Tomorrows lunch I am hoping for some greek food at the health food store that I eat at 4 days a week....maybe egg plant casserole mousaka, my favorite...will find out tomorrow.
Today I met my friends and had a very quick bite to eat at panera.
It was a chicken lentil/rice quinoa bowl with miso broth. I had them add an egg for more protein. It was very good. I think the miso had a lot of sodium so I might not want to get on the scale tomorrow.
bizi

klonipin , 1mg at night,
fish oil coq10
multi vit,, vit c, at noon, tumeric, caffeine
Remeron at night,
zyprexa,
requip2-4mg