Marylin
Grand Magnate

Marylin has no updates.

8 yr Member
863 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Feb 03, 2018 at 05:59 PM

I am making progress gaining control of what I eat and slowly lowering my blood sugars.Diabetes is a long term condition with a long term solution.Diet what we eat and how often is part of it,as is weight management.I am slowly achieving my weight loss goals.Gus diabetes can have many health complications.I have had laser eye treatment for glaucoma but that is hereditary too my mother has it.But yes it can cause eye damage too.Do you have your eyes checked regularly for diabetic retinography?

I have weight management class on Monday,I missed last week due to having the flu.
I am alone at home tonight,I just did the dishes put them away and cleaned the fridge.
I am lonely again...having health problems makes me feel even more alone...but I am trying to stay upbeat and cheerful.

Next week well Monday I am going to eat even more healthily and I am going to lift weights and start doing yoga and so some dancing to the radio for exercise,see how much weight I can lose.

I very much like to support people so message me anytime if you want to talk about your journey healing from diabetes.
Marylin is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Thanks for this!
Guiness187055, Gus1234U, possum220