View Single Post
AAAAA
Elder

Member Since Oct 2007
1 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jan 25, 2008 at 12:09 AM

The amount of exit posts surprised me too. I'm not speaking to anyone directly, I just wondering, why the post? Why close the account?

Jinny I understand what you're saying about not wanting people to think that you just blew them off, and I only mention you by name because you've replied to the thread. This is going to sound childish and petty, and I really don't mean it that way, I just can't think of another way to word it. But why wouldn't you post something like "Hey, going to be busy for a while, I don't want to lose touch, here's my email address?" Instead of a grand exit? Maybe I'm reading too much into it, projecting my own issues onto the situation.

If you don't mind answering, again I ask you because you've responded to the thread, why are you closing your account?

I really did not mean to offend, I just could not resist the opportunity to ask a question that has been bothering me since I started reading the forums. Thank you for responding, and if you do not, I respect your wishes not to.