View Single Post
Anonymous40643

Default Feb 12, 2018 at 06:40 AM

I'm curious to know, what are the bumpy obstacles you've been facing? It seems from what you've written that there are continued arguments.. what are these about? Have you called it quits again with him since that one fight?

If you've broken up again after he kissed someone, then I would be concerned as well about him doing this again.

It seems important to you to want to address the issues. You could tell him, I know you're busy, but please tell me when we can discuss these things. I need for you to set some time aside.

Long distance relationships are NOT easy. It takes more work in my opinion for it to really work out long-term. It takes strong communication skills. And since he's military, there will be other long distance periods in your relationship. Solid trust and strong communication will be needed.

Now, he kissed someone while you were broken up, so that doesn't constitute cheating, but it's understandable that you may feel more insecure now.

You're gonna have to work on trust with him and on resolving any conflicts/arguments. I would suggest trying to resolve the argument before he goes out for the night, if possible. If not, then you could tell him, let's resolve this is the morning, and I trust that you're not going to do anything that would hurt our relationship just because we're arguing right now... I know that happened while we were broken up, but I just need to trust that it won't happen again.

That kind of thing doesn't need to be said every time, but it may be good to communicate just once.

Also, why did you get so frustrated with him to the point of calling it quits with him? To me, this spells trouble... whenever I have done that myself, the relationship eventually ended, by my own doing. It indicates that something is wrong.... I am not saying yours will be the same, but it's not a good sign. It's a sign of something not working well enough.
  Reply With QuoteReply With Quote