Takeshi
Account Suspended
Takeshi says "Quod gratis asseritur,gratis negatur."

8 yr Member
2,544 hugs
given
Default Feb 13, 2018 at 10:21 PM

Digital Descartes by LOSTBOYEVSKY

It's a song about today's kids on social medias. A psychologist, Dr.Peterson says it's important that we let the kids do what they want to do, I trust his expertise as someone who reads a lot of brain scientific stuff, including many of our evolutionary theories as species and this is just scratching the surface.

I was watching Dr.Viktor Emil Frankl's short video clip from his lecture while he was alive last night, and wondered if this 'crabbing technique' metaphor from aviation is something that needs to be taught or not. We can't lose the sight/position/disposition of this mountain, which could be Maslow's or Camus's for me, and Jean Piaget's theory is something we could use to prepare our kids for the future.

I don't know what the point of my thoughts are right now,,,

Quote:
Psychologically our thought-apart from its expression in words-is only a shapeless and indistinct mass. Philosophers and linguists have always agreed in recognizing that without the help of signs we would be unable to make a clear-cut, consistent distinction between two ideas. Without language, thought is a vague, uncharted nebula. here are no pre-existing ideas, and nothing is distinct before the appearance of language.
+Cours de linguistique générale (1916), PART TWO. Synchronic Linguistics
What would you say your guiding principles when it comes to parenting? I was having this tiny fantasizing few days ago, just to see and understand what it'd be like to adapt a children, and I used to hate when my parents acted like they own my body, because we are related. Confirming or legitimizing one's own feeling without any sort of feedback is criminal.

Kids are exposed to our human history, and the little we learn from medias and in school curriculum contains evil-minded incidents, I personally prefer synchronic understandings on parts of the history, and when I think of a whole and 'Here and Now' together with what I know, I can not be afraid to be inconsistent.

I'm not that good to be able to author my words anyways, but I feel that I'm getting close to the truth when I pay attention to things. Distinguishing what is tragic from what is evil is a very basic kickstarter that could be useful in kids' life. I'm just telling what I wished were taught to me. Please try to be your own guide with your SO if you have one, I don't see any other way, man.

Edited to Add:
There are things that we normally consider juvenile, or infantilizing in today's society, good or bad maybe we could think this as something close to gentrification of property development, affordable housings not being built (, being opposed by rich a-holes), there are things that concerns us all and we do analyzing as they are happening. You may not think it, but I'm thinking learning about 'Political or Social' SCIENCE! too might help in good parenting maneuvering.

Last edited by Takeshi; Feb 13, 2018 at 10:36 PM..
Takeshi is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote