Grand Poohbah

Member Since Jul 2017
4,994 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Feb 16, 2018 at 02:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by growlycat View Post
I have an emergency session tonight. We talked in the phone a little bit. He says he never said he was disgusted by that woman’s gesture just that she crossed a boundary. I still sensed contempt and disgust from him. He says don’t tell him how he felt. He seemed angry that I somehow am “discounting” the above and beyond things he has done for me Now I am worried that he will take those things away. He said he knows now not to talk about other clients with me. Trash talking then yeah we both agree. I feel really sick right now. The call and the emergency session should be signs of caring? Why do I feel like he is screwing with my emotions? I want to trust that he cares but I. Feeling paranoid that he’s trying to hurt me.
Oh yikes- tense times. This is when The T's have to show their professionalism, bc I think they get "triggered" when a special client, or one for whom they feel they go above and beyond,, presents a criticism. I just went through a six week high stakes spiral with my T, and when I finally said I felt like he is daring me to quit, was when the T in him prevailed over the human with hurt feelings, and he called it off. I feel like he really , really cares about you, so I hope the conflict doesn't take on a life of its own and spiral out of control.

Hugs from:
atisketatasket, growlycat, Lemoncake, unaluna

Thanks for this!
atisketatasket, growlycat, unaluna