Thread: in laws
View Single Post
curley
Veteran Member

Member Since Aug 2005
Default Feb 17, 2018 at 02:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kreg View Post
My wife has three sisters. Three of the four are completely devoid of any quality like patience, forgiveness, understanding. How they are treated by others is the only determinant of how they see others. Still in the mind of a 13 year old in a 60's body. Is my wife one of the three? not sayin.
Hi Kreg, sorry but No Patience, No forgiveness, No understanding! Wow those girls must be perfect. I am 61 and although I do not act like a child all the time there are times when I could say my mind is in the place of one. And that can be a fun place to be. If it is a constant behavior well probably not a great idea for a 60 year old man. You did not give a lot of information but I am thinking your wife is one of the three because the lack of patience etc should not affect you so much. Tell the girls to lighten up and quit being so critical, life is to damn short! Maybe they should try Greeting others with a smile and a good word and chances are they will treat them the same

People are like stained glass windows They sparkle and shine in the sun but when
darkness hits their true beauty is
revealed only when there is light within . Elizabeth Krubel-Ros
curley is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote