View Single Post
Revu2
Grand Member

Member Since Aug 2013
4 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Feb 24, 2018 at 12:18 PM

Came to an important moment today: an invitation to an important event for my project that needed to be signed-off on was ... signed-off on! Feeling more exhausted than anything else from the effort to get it done. Had sort of approved a bunch of big changes, then pushed back and got most of the cuts restored, some language simplified, and some long text cut.

Also, today, got another step closer to landing a fresh client. Concerned that I'm entering the warning path and must cut back on some things, arrange for self-care, and ramp up the hours my assistant assists.

Additionally, this week organize a bridge game, something I'd been dreaming of doing/playing more of for months.

Tomorrow is mostly laid out as a local adventure. Then Sunday I have a pile of promotional work for the mentioned event and then my first Reiki circle in a long, long, time. Another backburner dreaming thing to do.

Not sure what I think of all of this. Read a book long ago called Psycles that said to truly appreciate what your unconscious feels, let it bask for 24 to 36 hours. 24 will be 3 pm tomorrow, 36 will be 3 am Sunday.

Revu2

Revu2 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote