View Single Post
skatkats

Member Since Feb 2018
3 hugs
given
Default Feb 25, 2018 at 08:49 PM

So I have been in a relationship with someone for a year now. She has recently started going to therapy, due to my persistence. So she tells me she has been diagnosed with CPSTD from a past relationship. The relationship stayed great although I could tell she had issues with esteem, ex., always asking if I was upset, if she did something wrong, etc. This guy really messed her pysche up.

Point is, I have a very promising career, nothing negative in my life other the an occasional bout of depression of which I treat with ketamine. I do take adderall and it does little more than help me focus at work.

We had a blow up just before Christmas, she lives with her parents and constantly complains about how miserable she is, she very rarely vists...... perhaps five times since Christmas. I can’t get anything out of her as far as a future whereas that is all we used to talk about.... basically the dreams of new couples with each other.

It’s like she has become a text message.... noting impersonal with our relationship. I do love her, she also has a three year old daughter with an absent father that I have absolutely fell in love with.

I am questioning more and more of just moving on and letting it go. I believe the relationship is creating more depression for me with bouts of emotional turmoil. I honestly want it to work however this text impersonal relationship is really starting to affect me more and more negatively.

One problem with just walking away, I promised to pay some credit card debt that I created which is not an issue at all, she also has phone service through my account. She has nothing, doesn’t work, isolates in her bedroom at her parents and seems to stay angry with life.

I just don’t know how much longer I can do it.

Advice / insight / experience/ anything..... please all is welcome!

So there is my intro.
skatkats is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
katydid777, MickeyCheeky, mote.of.soul, Sunflower123