View Single Post
Skeezyks
Disreputable Old Troll

Member Since Oct 2015
17.4k hugs
given
Smile Feb 26, 2018 at 04:08 PM

I recall replying to a couple of your previous posts on this subject. So, if I simply repeat the same advice, please forgive me. The first thing I would suggest is to get yourself checked out medically... including a possible appointment with an endocrinologist, to make sure there's not something going on with you hormonally that is causing your low sex drive.

Beyond that, I think what's called for here is some time spent with a therapist who is experienced in working with clients who have sexuality-related concerns. My personal opinion is there is no way any of us, here on PC, can tell you what it is that may be going on with you. This is something you will have to discover for yourself by working, at length & in depth, with a skilled therapist. Believe me, I know how complicated this sort of thing can be as I've had a life-long struggle with gender identity dysphoria.

One thing I know is that the sorts of problems you describe tend to feed on themselves. You begin to experience some problems & that causes you to become concerned. And then the concern you have causes even more problems. It can become a downward spiral. Perhaps this is the sort of thing you're experiencing. But the only way to know for certain, I suspect, is going to be to do the work you need to do in therapy. I wish you well...

"I may be older but I am not wise / I'm still a child's grown-up disguise / and I never can tell you what you want to know / You will find out as you go." (from: "A Nightengale's Lullaby" - Julie Last)
Skeezyks is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote