View Single Post
nushi

Member Since Feb 2012
773 hugs
given
Default Feb 27, 2018 at 04:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by (JD) View Post
<font color="darkblue"> Another excellent move, DocJohn!

The evidence of faith in our lives permeates into even the mental unwellness we experience. Unfortunately, many of us "lose" faith depending upon the severity of our illnesses. This doesn't mean we don't need to regain it; We do. But it appears to need to be reframed as the old definition and context no longer work for us.

I believe most of my own difficulties lie in the "fact" that I am a Spiritual Being trying to live a Physical Existence.
This so beautifully expressed JD

I'm glad doc john created this sub-forum. Indeed, coming to terms with one's own world-view or paradigm on existence, their purpose, their spirituality is really important.

I also had a big problem as my own religion was shaken away through my experiences & books that I read. But I found great solace & serenity as I gradually created my own spiritual values & world-view, & found my cosmic purpose Like you say JD, we have to reformat our world-story, faith, & spirituality when our context & old definitions no longer work... this is evolution

And yes, we're essentially spiritual, emotional beings struggling through physical existence, trying to physically uncondition ourselves to become eternal wholes, fully perceiving the "Universal Whole Being / God" that integrates us...